Friday, September 4, 2009

Interview Questions

  1. Tell me about you(favorite food, music, TV show,etc)... Answer: My favorite food is Nachos and cheese. My favorite TV show is family guy.
  2. What is your favorite subject in school? Why? Answer: My favorite and best subject is math because i love numbers.
  3. Is this the subject in which you excel? Answer: Yes i do sometimes but its easy sometimes
  4. What are your strengths? Weaknesses? Answer: Some of my best strengths is football,math,and English. Some of my worst weaknesses is history,running,and writing
  5. Do you usually study for tests? How? Answer: I study for like seven days before the test and whenever i get a chance.
  6. What would you like to learn most from this class? Answer: Any and everything to know about sports and entertainment marketing.
  7. How do you think we should divide work in our team? Answer: We should do it equally as a team.
  8. Why would you make a great team member? Answer: Because i do my work and i'm not lazy because i want to get a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment